Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Day Ten...

I was really busy today and didn't have anything to eat after breakfast till around five. Usually that makes me insanely cranky, but it wasn't so bad today. I read some scary message boards written by people who truly hated their Cymbalta experience, calling it "evil" and "poison" and saying their withdrawal symptoms were hellish. They told how they started at 30mg and felt awful, then quit and felt like they were dying. Kinda made me nervous. I started at 60mg and really didn't feel much. I'm slightly bound up and lacking much of an appetite or libido, but I'm not freaking out or anything. I think most of these folks with the horror stories are on a whole cocktail of psychoactive substances, so there's bound to be interactions. Either that or they're just plain crazy.

No comments: