Monday, April 2, 2007

Day Two...

So I took my second capsule this morning. Nothing major to report. It makes me feel like I've had too much coffee, and, oddly, a little stiff around my neck. I got the chills again late this afternoon, and I felt a little queasy and cotton-mouthed at times.

I woke up fairly easily today. I didn't have to crawl out of bed like usual and I did feel slightly more rested, despite not sleeping well during the night. Tonight I may take a Klonipin and see what happens.

I once had a strange vision that the base of our skulls at the back of our necks is where we are most vulnerable to losing our souls or demonic attack. I am reminded of this with my recent sensations. It feels like a slow leak in the back of my head is getting plugged. That's a good thing.

No comments: