Saturday, April 21, 2007

Day Twenty-one...

Three weeks already and what do I have to show for it? Something of an increase in energy, a slight improvement in overall outlook (or is it just a numbness), and a noticeable reduction in chronic pain (feet, back). No nausea, dizziness, or headaches. An increase in anxiety, but I've started drinking coffee again, so that may be the reason. Still dealing with constipation. Sexually, my tool seems to be working pretty good. Foodwise, my appetite's improved, which may not be such a good thing because I'm really craving sweets. Occasionally my immediate short-term memory goes out the window, or I'll feel a pressure in my eyes, a tension in my jaw and mouth, and a relaxation in my chin, a lessening of that scowl/smirk/pout I've been carrying along for far too long. Somehow, though I feel like I'm starting to feel better, I feel like I'm a blander person, less interesting or creative, which doesn't make sense since I'm actually more active now than earlier. And of course, any benefits could be dismissed as resulting in improved weather conditions. So none of this may be due to Cymbalta at all, but we shall see.

No comments: